The time has come to take a moment and reflect on the last 12 months. While some focus on politics, world events and achievements, we’re more interested on what broke the internet in 2017 – particularly when it comes to dogs. Here are 15 pups that made our hearts melt and our stomachs hurt from laughing.
- This doggo who became druggo after surgery.
- And this guy who was a pocket full of sunshine.
- A golden retriever whose gratitude was greater than the size of his bed.
- And this little guy who avoided wardrobe malfunctions all year.
Source: Jaira Farala
- 2017’s greatest discovery was Lennu, the Finnish president’s dog.
Source: Kelly Weill
- Closely followed by this neighbourhood watch who judges people as they walk past.
Source: Dana C. Bell
- This guy knew exactly what his owner meant when he said, “just pack the essentials”.
Source: Puppy Boyfriend
- And this due was everyone’s favourite puppy parents of 2017.
Source: Girl With No Job
- Keeping with the theme, here’s the family portrait of the year.
- And a rescue pup who was given another chance.
- As well as another who takes nap time very seriously.
- 2017’s best cafes are no match for this brunch buddy.
- Or for that matter, this pug who taught us all how to keep it real.
- This little guy could not have been prouder of his human’s first day of college.
- But the best part of this year was the proud, graduating doggy day care class of 2017.
Source: Hey Veronica