During the course of their lives, dogs play a lot of roles within their human families: when we’re sick, they bring us comfort; when we’re out of the house, they guard our homes. But beyond all the official jobs are the most important roles of all: the hilarious ones. Little is more satisfying than a dress-up play date with your pooch, or using them as a balancing block during an especially slow day. Hell, they’ll even volunteer themselves as the little spoon when you need a nap. The reason they’re so good at all of the above is because they boast the golden quality of patience. Here’s a collection of 13 of the most tolerant dogs in history.
1. This pug knows that today’s exercise will be extra fries.
2. While this one is in training to give up all dignity.
3. This golden retriever is getting a much needed cavity search…
Source: Laughs Out Loud
4. And his cousin is doing everything he can to keep these treats AWAY from his jaws.
5. Sometimes being the little spoon can be a little suffocating.
6. Other times humans like to colour between the spots.
7. In some instances, they prefer to paint their own.
8. Canines often find that hanging out with humans is a loaf of nonsense.
9. But they endure it because they know we appreciate it when it counts.
10. This pitbull is wondering how on earth this is going to end.
Source: Stuff On Scout's Head
11. While this pooch is afraid to admit this is just the beginning.
12. A boxer has to wonder what he did to deserve this.
13. But at least he still has access to personal space, unlike this guy.